Diego
Something about Andalusian Hello I'm from Sevilla in Andalusian and I'm going to talk about our culture. Well here people are very nice, close and warm and in our culture there are diferents kind of arts like music for example flamenco, our food is very famous around the world but the best of living here is our weather; We have a very sunny weather and you can go out until very late because people are out eating or drinking any beer. About our music, people sometimes think that here there is only flamenco, that's not true but is true that flamenco has a very hard influence in other kind of music like rock. For example here were a very famous rock-flamenco band what was called TRIANA their music was an excellent mixture between rock and flamenco. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9TaxF1upqw ---> Abre la puerta-TRIANA (Open the door-Triana) About our food, I can tell you that is based in olive oil and is very healthy. We eat a lot of salad and salmorejo because when It's so hot is better than a hot meal. But in winter we eat a lot of "puchero" which is kind of soup made boiling vegetables and meat. I hope you had enjoyed this publications and I'll write soon byee
1

Something about Andalusian

Hello I'm from Sevilla in Andalusian ANDALUSIA and I'm going to talk about our culture.

Well here people are very nice, close and warm and in our culture there are diferents kindS of arts like music for example flamenco, our food is very famous around the world but the best of living here is our weather; We have a very sunny weather and you can go out until very late because people are out eating or drinking any beer.

About our music, people sometimes think that here there is only flamenco, that's not true but is true that flamenco has a very hard STRONG influence in other kind of music like rock. For example here were a very famous rock-flamenco band what was called TRIANA their music was an excellent mixture between rock and flamenco.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9TaxF1upqw ---> Abre la puerta-TRIANA (Open the door-Triana)

About our food, I can tell you that is based in olive oil and is very healthy. We eat a lot of salad and salmorejo because when It's so VERY hot is better than a hot meal. But in winter we eat a lot of "puchero" which is kind of soup made OF boiling BOILED vegetables and meat.

I hope you had enjoyed this publications and I'll write soon

byee

------

thanks for the info. And Viva Triana!

Something about Andalusian

Hello I'm from Sevilla in Andalusia and I'm going to talk about our culture.

Well here people are very nice, close and warm and in our culture there are diferents kind of arts like music for example flamenco, our food is very famous around the world but the best of living here is our weather; We have a very sunny weather and you can go out until very late because people are out eating or drinking beer.

About our music, people sometimes think that here there is only flamenco, that's not true but is true that flamenco has a very strong influence in other kind of music like rock. For example here were a very famous rock-flamenco band what was called TRIANA their music was an excellent mixture between rock and flamenco.

About our food, I can tell you that is based in olive oil and is very healthy. We eat a lot of salad and salmorejo because when It's so hot is better than a hot meal. But in winter we eat a lot of "puchero" which is kind of soup made of boiled vegetables and meat.

byee