One furniture fits all

The article under consideration goes under heading “One furniture store fits all”. The editorial is taken from “Financial Times” and written by Nicholas George.
The aim of the article is to explain the strategy of IKEA stores. The correspondence marks that there are 3 specific features of strategy of IKEA. The author stresses the fact that in contrast to multinationals like Coca-Cola, IKEA stores no need to tailor to local markets because they sell the same things everywhere. This is the first feature. Also the correspondent focuses that other feature of IKEA strategy is concentration on existing markets, grow them and penetrate them further. The author points out that IKEA expect to double its sales in the next five years at the expense of opening new stores. Then the author shows that last feature of IKEA strategy is consolidation IKEA position in the newer Russian and China markets which have a lot of people with limited means.
It has been thus concluded that IKEA strategy is different from others, but we see the excellent results of unusual strategy just now.

One furniture fits all

The aim of the article is to explain the strategy of IKEA stores. The correspondence marks that there are 3 specific features of the strategy of IKEA. The author stresses the fact that in contrast to multinationals like Coca-Cola, IKEA stores have no need to tailor to local markets because they sell the same things everywhere. This is the first feature. Also the correspondent focuses states that another feature of the IKEA strategy is concentration on existing markets, growing them and penetrating them further. The author points out that IKEA expect to double its sales in the next five years at the expense of opening by investing in new stores. Then the author shows says that last feature of the three-pronged IKEA strategies is consolidation of IKEA's position in the newer Russian and China markets, where there are which have a lot of people with limited means.
    It has been thus concluded that IKEA's strategies is are different from other corporations, but we see the excellent results of their unusual strategy just now.