Are you agree or disagree with sentences?

1. Women worry more about their diet than man.

Me: I don't agree with sentence because nowadays man and women are worry with their diets. We are living on the body era and both men and women are taking care of their body because they want to look fine and healthy.

2. Young people today eat less healthily than ten years ago.

Me: I don't agree with this sentence because I ate healthily when I was 10 younger.

3. Men cook as a hobby, women cook because they have to.

Me: I agree with this sentence but I don't know why it is.

4. Vegetarians are healthier than people who eat a lot of meat.

Me: I don't agree with this sentence because Vegetarians don't get quality of the meat and people who eat a lot of meat don't get quality of the vegetables. But if I will have to chosse between eating a lot of meat or only vegetable, maybe I will choose only eating vegetables.

5. You can often eat better in cheat restaurants than in expensive ones.

I don' agree with this sentence because it not depend of how much cost eating, it is how many there are of quality in the food that you are going to eat.

6. Every country thinks that their cooking is the best.

I don't know. Maybe it is true.

Do you agree or disagree with these sentences?

1. Women worry more about their diet than men.

Me: I don't agree with this sentence because nowadays both men and women are worry about their diets. We are living in the body era and both men and women are taking care of their bodies because they want to look fit and healthy.

Me: I don't agree with this sentence because I ate healthily when I was 10 years younger.

Me: I agree with this sentence, but I don't know why it is.

Me: I don't agree with this sentence because vegetarians don't get the quality of the meat and people who eat a lot of meat don't get the quality of the vegetables. But if I will have to choose between eating a lot of meat or only vegetables, maybe I will choose only eating vegetables.

5. You can often eat better in cheap restaurants than in expensive ones.

I don't agree with this sentence because it doesn't depend on how much it costs to  eating, it is how many there are of the quality of the food that you are going to eat.

I don't know. Maybe it is true.