9 Deadly Words Used By A Women)))

1) Fine
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2) Five Minutes
If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3) Nothing
This is the calm before the storm. This means somethng, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begri with nothing usually end in fine.
4) Go Ahead
Thus is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
5) Loud &gh
This is actuaSy a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothng. (Refer back to * 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6) That's Okay
This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to trunk long and hard before deciding how and when you wS pay for your mistake.

7) Thanks
A woman ts thanking you, do not Question, or fatfit. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says Thanks a lot' - that ?s PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say Vou're welcome'. that wl bring on a \vhatever).
8) Whatever
Is a woman's way of saying F- YOU!
9) Don't worry about it, I got it
Another dangerous statement, meaneig this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This
wil later result in a man asking What's wrong?'For the woman's response refer to =3.

9 Deadly Words Used By A Women)))

1) Fine
    2) Five Minutes
    3) Nothing
    4) Go Ahead
    5) Loud &gh

6) That's Okay

7) Thanks
    8) Whatever
    Is a woman's way of saying F- YOU!
    9) Don't worry about it, I got it

You look so young and you already understood so much about women.... . Well we have a saying in my language which goes soemthing liek that: 'it's hard with men but even harder withour them..'  And I can assure you,once when you find your soulmate, things will be completely different.Kamila