IELTS #5 Formal letter

Hello! I'm a native Russian and I learn English. I'm going to pass IELTS next year. If you find some mistakes in this text, so, please, correct them.

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing in order to request some time off work. My name is Ellen and I am working for our University as a University lecturer. I am going to get married in the end of this year, so I need some time for preparing my wedding and celebrating it on a honeymoon with my husband. I would like you to give me two weeks off my job duties in the middle of November. I know it will be a though time as always in the end of every year, however I have prepared my assistant to any troubles which may appear while I will not be at the University. All students’ papers was graded by me recently, Also, my assistant, Michael, was instructed by me and he is absolutely ready to replace me for a while. Thank you for your attention. I look forward to your decision.
Yours faithfully,
Ellen Johns

IELTS #5 Formal letter

Hello! I'm a native Russian and I learn study (maybe you also learn!)English. I'm going to pass take the IELTS exam next year. If you find some mistakes in this text, so, please, correct them.

Dear Sir or Madam, Professor (I guess)
    I am writing in order to request some time off work. My name is Ellen Xyz and I am working for our University as a University lecturer. I am going to get married in at the end of this year, so I need some time for preparing for my wedding and celebrating it on a honeymoon with my husband. I would like you to give me two weeks off my job duties in the middle of November. I know it will be a difficult/inconvenient though time as always in at the end of every year, however I have prepared my assistant to for any troubles which may appear arise/crop up while I am away from  will not be at the University. All student's papers was have been graded by me recently. Also, my assistant, Michael, was has been fully instructed by me and he is absolutely ready to replace me for a while. Thank you for your attention. I look forward to your decision.
    Yours faithfully,
    Ellen Johns

IELTS #5 Formal letter

Hello! I'm a native Russian and I am learning English. I'm going to pass IELTS next year. If you find some any mistakes in this text, so, please, please correct them.

Dear Sir or Madam,
    I am writing in order to request some time off work. My name is Ellen and I am working for work at our University as a University lecturer. I am going to get married in at the end of this year, so I need some time for preparing to prepare for my wedding and celebrating it on for a honeymoon with my husband. I would like you to give me two weeks off my job work duties in the middle of November. I know it will be a though tough time, as always it is in at the end of every year, however I have prepared my assistant to for any troubles which may appear arise while I will not be at away from the University. All of my students’ papers was were graded by me recently, Also, my assistant, Michael, was instructed by me and he is absolutely ready to replace me for a while. Thank you for your attention. I look forward to your decision.
    Yours faithfully,
    Ellen Johns

IELTS #5 Formal letter

Hello! I'm a native Russian and I am learning English. I'm going to pass IELTS next year. If you find some mistakes in this text, so, please correct them.

Dear Sir or Madam,
    I am writing in order to request some time off work. My name is Ellen and I am working for our University as a University lecturer. I am going to get married at the end of this year, so I need some time for to prepare for my wedding and celebrating it on for a honeymoon with my husband. I would like you to give me two weeks off my job work duties in the middle of November. I know it will be a tough time as always at the end of every year, however I have prepared my assistant to deal with any troubles difficulties which may appear arise while I will am not be at the University. All students’ papers were graded by me recently. Also, my assistant, Michael, was instructed by me and he is absolutely ready to replace me for a while. Thank you for your attention. I look forward to your decision.
    Yours faithfully,
    Ellen Johns