Finding a Job

Someone rang me when I was on the English class this afternoon, so I hang up. I called the number back after class. It was a lady who worked as a headhunter which was to help companies find employees. She asked me several questions about my past working experience and offered me a job as a project manager in a foreign company dealing with energy ,electricity, etc. I asked her the location of the company. She told me it was near Sanlitun west road. It is too far away from my house. If I work for the company, I need to travel 18 stations and then walk 700 meters to arrive there on mornings everyday. So I gave up. I have to find another available work. When can I make it?

Finding a Job

Someone rang me when I was on the in English class this afternoon, so I hang up. I called the number back after class. It was a lady who worked as a headhunter which was to who helps companies find employees. She asked me several questions about my past working experience and offered me a job as a project manager in a foreign company dealing with energy ,electricity, etc. I asked her the location of the company. She told me it was near Sanlitun west road. It is too far away from my house. If I worked for the company, I would need to travel 18 stations and then walk 700 meters to arrive there on in the mornings everyday. So I gave up turned it down. I have to find another available work vacancy. When can will I make it?