Write about my job

I have been working as client leason and receptionist in a hotel. You can meet a lot of people, with their culture and traditions, and it's very interesting. Beside it's fulfilling making people feel like at home and let them have a relaxing holiday. They thank you. On the other side some clients are not so polite. They usually start yelling you if they don't have what they ask for immediatly and that is very annoying.
Anyway I do like my job, but It is not what I have expected for me. Everyone deserves to do what they like, even if these times are hard....Fingers cross

Write about my job

I have been working as in/for client leason liaison and as a receptionist in a hotel. You (can) meet a lot of people, with their different cultures and traditions, and it's very interesting. Besides, it's fulfilling making people feel like at home and let them have a relaxing holiday making their holidays enjoyable and relaxing. They thank you. On the other side hand some clients are not so polite. They usually start yelling you if they don't have what they ask for immediatly and that is very annoying.
    Anyway I do like my job, but It is not what I have expected for me myself. Everyone deserves to do what they like, even if these times are hard (or: even in these hard times)....Fingers crossed

Write about my job

I have been working as client leason and receptionist in a hotel. You can meet a lot of people, with their culture and traditions, and it's very interesting. Beside it's fulfilling making people feel like at home and let them have a relaxing holiday. They thank you. On the other side some clients are not so polite. They usually start yelling at you if they don't have immediatly what they ask for and that is very annoying.
    Anyway I do like my job, but It is not what I have expected for me. Everyone deserves to do what they like, even if these times are hard.... Fingers crossed.

More notebook entries written in Italian