Mozart’s music

Everybody knows Mozart’s music or at least has heard his name. I have no a clue how it could be that I didn't get into his beautiful sonatas or symphonies before. 5 years ago I'd tell you that all his childish motifs and constantly major mood bores me to death. But, look at me now, I'm turning into Mozart’s number one fan. Listen to one of his masterpiece symphony n.41, also known as Jupiter, and enjoy what he's created after discovering the world of Bach's music (It’s kinda possible to say that you are able to hear both of them haha). Enjoy!

Corrections in red.  Stylistics in blue.

Mozart’s Music

Everybody knows Mozart’s music, or at least has heard his name. I have no a clue how it could be that I didn't get into his beautiful sonatas or symphonies before. Five years ago I'd tell you that all his childish motifs and constantly major mode bores me to death. But, look at me now; I'm turning into Mozart’s number one fan. Listen to one of his masterpieces -- Symphony No. 41, also known as the Jupiter Symphony, and enjoy what he's created after discovering the world of Bach's music (It’s kinda possible to say that you are able to hear both composers. Haha.) Enjoy!