My little dream----To help more people happier

Actually I don't like the education in my country since I am young. The score is the most important thing in the school and the teacher never teach you how to konw yourself more. Who am I, What is my dream and How to achieve the dream? We don't know how to love ourselves more.
Most of us choose the major, the work and even though the partner without our mind, it's just our parent said or the society said that we should do. We can't feel happy in our life.
Now I make the public speak in my neighbour, I learn the TTT course. I hope train more people, let them know how to think about themselves, how to choose the happier choice, how to let themselves more happier.

My little dream----To help more many people be happier

Actually I don't haven't liked the education in my country since I am was young. The score is the most important thing in the school and the teachers never teach you how to konw learn and understand more for yourself more. or to ask who am I, what is my dream and how to can I achieve the dream? We don't know how to love ourselves more.
    Most of us choose the our major, the work and even though the partner without our mind(???), it's we just do what our parents said or the society said that we should do. We can't feel happy in our life.
    Now I make the public speak in my neighbourhood, I learn study the TTT course. I hope to train more many people, let them know how to think for and about themselves, how to choose the happier choices, how to let themselves more be happier.

"My little dream----To help more people be happier

Actually, I don't like the education system in my country ever since I amwas young . The score is Grades are the most important thing in the school and the teachers never teach you how to [konw yourself more] (grow as a person). Who am I, What isare my dreams and How to achieve them dream? We don't know how to love ourselves [more](properly).
    Most of us choose theour major, the(then) work [and even though the partner without our mind](without thinking for ourselves), it's just that our parents said or the society said that we should do it. We can't feel happy in our own lifelives.
    Now I make thea public speak speech into my neighbours, I learned the TTT course. I hope to train more people, let and show them know how to think about themselves., How to choose the happier choice, how to let themselves morebe happier."

Very lovely sentiments. Anything in brackets are ways I thought it might sound better. If you have any questions feel free to ask. If not, keep up the good work!