Amsterdam

In the city centre the best way to travel is in foot, and if you want to do some exercise you can rent a bike it is cheaper, fasster and ecologic, and you will feel like an autenthic Dutch. But if the day is cold or rains you can take the tramb it is the fastest way to get arround town.

OOPT

A Variation:
    Here in at the city center, the best way to travel get around is in on foot and if you want to do get some exercise, you can may rent a bike.  It's cheaper, faster, and ecologically responsible. , and You will feel like an authentic Dutchman while you are riding on a bike. But If the day weather is cold or if it is raining rains you can may take the tram; it is the fastest way to get around town.

Amsterdam

In the city centre, the best way to travel is in foot, and if you want to do some exercise, you can rent a bike, It is cheaper, fasster and ecologically sound, and you will feel like an authentic Dutch person. But if the day is cold or it rains, you can take the tram. It is the fastest way to get arround town.

[Good job.  Shorten your sentences.  A complete, independent thought should have its own sentence.]