The disaster

I am a candidate of ielts.I have failed in writing module for six times,which indeed is a disaster for me.
I always have no idea about the topic given in the paper , and how to orgnize words and phrases.In other
words,I dont know how to find and make use of the proper strategy.
Also,I would make mistakes in spelling and grammer,which might lead to slowing down my writing speed ,sometimes I even could not finish the composition.
Admittedly, errors could be avoided by practising time and time again,but for me ,finding a proper instruction on practicing is much more important because I have prepared practicing for a long time with a bad result.
The typical errors are like these: lacking 's' after a pural noun;changing ‘a’ with ‘an’;the wrong form of verbs;
Most of them could be picked out by check ,but there is little time to review my composition.

It is important to understand the point of the question ,so that the examers could realize what sorts of sentences are needed.However,I am ,undoubtly, a slow thinker.

To be continue。。。

我叫 Claire。我三十(万=10,000)。我是英国人。我住在苏格兰阿伯丁。我有棕色的头发。我的头发不仅长而且卷。我有一双非常小的耳朵,也一个小鼻子。我说英文很好,还会一点德文一点法文,我也学习中文(learning)。我喜欢中文因为很好,但是我不喜欢法文。我有去过美国泰国和法国。我没有去中国很多地方但是去年我去北京(past tense)。我不工作因为我是大学生(remine)。我在阿伯丁大学学习。
    Xie Xie Ni!(谢谢你

不客气 (You are welcome!)

Thank you!

The Disaster

I am an IELTS exam candidate of ielts. I have failed in the writing module for six times, which indeed is a disaster for me. I always never have no any idea about the topic given in the paper, and or how to organize words and phrases. In other words, I dont know how to find keywords and make proper use of my time proper strategy.
    Also, I would make spelling mistakes in spelling and grammatical errors, which might lead to slows down my writing speed, and as a result, sometimes I even could cannot even finish the composition. Admittedly, errors could be avoided by practising time and time again, but for me, finding a ("a" is omitted) proper instruction on practicing exam preparation instructions is much more important because I have prepared practicing been practising preparing for exams for a long time with a ("a" is omitted) bad results.
    The Some typical errors are like these: lacking 's' after a plural noun; changing writing ‘a’ with instead of ‘an’; the wrong form of verbs, and so on. Most of them could be picked out by checking, but there is little time to review my composition.

It is important to understand the point of the question, so that the examiners could realize what sorts ("s" is omitted) of sentences are needed. However, I am, undoubtedly, a slow thinker.

To be continued。。。

Notes:

- In English, we place a comma directly after a word and then leave a space, not the other way around. For example; "In other words, I..." is correct, but "In other words ,I..." is incorrect.

- "Always" is only used in a positive sense, and "never" is used in a negative sense. For example you can say: "I always have lots of ideas" or "I never have any ideas".

- You could say "I make mistakes in spelling and grammar", however this sounds a bit awkward, so I have restructured the sentence. (Note: the correct spelling is "grammar").

- "The typical errors are like these:" is grammatically correct, but this sounds a bit awkward as well. Some alternative ways of phrasing this are: "Here are some typical errors:", "Some typical errors that I make are:" or "There are some typical errors that I make, such as:".

I agree with you, being able to manage your time properly during an exam is an important skill in itself, no matter what the test is about. You should look at each section of the paper, and see how many points each section is worth. Try and plan your time wisely by making sure that you leave enough time for the sections with more points. For example, if you have a 3 hour test with 3 different sections, where one section is worth fifty percent of the points, and the other two are worth twenty-five percent each, then you should aim to spend an hour and a half on the section worth fifty percent of the points, and forty-five minutes each on the other two sections. If you get stuck on a question, in my experience it is best to leave it and move on. You need to be strict with yourself and not go over the time you allowed yourself for that section, you can always come back to it later if you have time. Sometimes you may gain some new information later in the exam, and then you realise what the answer is to the question you were stuck on.

I've also had problems leaving myself enough time at the end of an exam to go through a composition. Perhaps you could try writing a paragraph, then checking it as quickly as you can, writing another paragraph, checking it... instead of writing a long essay that you then don't have enough time to go through. I think a shorter but more accurate essay will earn you more points at the end of the day. Good luck with your exams!

The disaster

I am a candidate of ielts.I have failed in writing module for six times, which indeed is a disaster for me.
    I always have no idea I never know about the topic given in the paper , and or how to orgnize words and phrases.In other
    Also,I would make mistakes in spelling and grammer,which might leads to slowing down my writing speed ,sometimes I even could do not even finish the composition.
    Admittedly, errors could be avoided by practising time sooner and time again,but for me ,finding a proper instruction on practicing is much more important because I have prepared practicing for a long time with a bad results.
    The typical errors are like these: lacking 's' after a pural noun; changing ‘a’ with ‘an’;the wrong form of verbs;
    Most of them could be picked out by checking, but there is little time to review my composition.

It is important to understand the point of the question, so that the examiners could realize what sort of sentences are needed. However, I am undoubtedly a slow thinker.

To be continued。。。

Could you correct mine please?  I have put this in my notebook;

我叫 Claire。我三十万岁。我是英国人。我住在苏格兰,阿伯丁。我有棕色的头发。我的头发不仅长而且卷。我有非常小的一双耳朵,也一个小鼻子。我说英文很好,一点德文,一点法文,我也学习中文。我喜欢中文因为很好, 但是我不喜欢法文。我有去过美国,泰国,和法国。我没有去中国但是去年我去北京。我不工作因为我是大学生。我在阿伯丁大学学习。

Xie Xie Ni!