I'm Beginner yet, and need that somebody can to help me in the correction of this text

A day i saw to a person that wanted to try to fly, his name was Tom, after two months he climbed a mountain to try to make reality his dream. When he arrived to the top of the mountain he tried to jump with a parachute but in that moment he checked that had a lot of afraid to jump since a mountain, So he decided call to a friend called Frank , for that he would came to the top of the mountain in Helicopter to help to him ..

After of 30 minutes Frank arrived in helicopter to the top of the mountain to help to him.
Franck cheked that tom had a lot of fear to jump since a mountain, So Frank said to tom about the possibility to jump together in the same parachute.

Tom accepted that proposal and after 5 minutes they together started to run a lot ,when arrived to the final of the way in the top of the mountain they jump , after of 5 minutes fliyng they arrived to the way in the foot of the mountain.

Tom was very happy for make reality his dream, and his mate Frank was very glad to help to his friend to do reality his dream.

End

to try to make reality his dream = to try to make his dream a reality

When he arrived to at the top of the mountain

called Frank , for so that he could came come to

at the cliff on the top of the mountain edge they jumped

after of 5 minutes fliyng flying

very glad to help to his friend to make his dream come true this happen.  (too much repitition of "dream come true")

I'm still a beginner yet, and need that somebody that can to help me in the correction of this text

A Today I saw to a person that wanted to try to fly, his name was Tom and after two months he climbed a mountain to try to make reality his dream. When he arrived to the top of the mountain he tried to jump with a parachute but in at that moment he checked found that had a lot of he was too afraid to jump since off a mountain, so he decided call to a friend called Frank , for so that he could would came to the top of the mountain in a helicopter to help to him .. 

After of 30 minutes Frank arrived in by helicopter to the top of the mountain to help to him.
    Franck checked found that Tom had a lot of fear was afraid to jump since off a mountain, So Frank said proposed to Tom about the possibility to that they jumped together in using the same parachute.

Tom accepted that proposal and after 5 minutes they together both started to run a lot and when they arrived to the final of the way in at the cliff on the top of the mountain they jumped , and after of 5 minutes fliyng they arrived to the way in at the foot of the mountain.

Tom was very happy for to make reality his dream come true, and his mate Frank was very glad to help to his friend to make do reality his dream come true.

The End