A new Work.

This year I finished my third year in the university, I study Bachelor in Business Administration in Guatemala, I think it is an interesting career. The next year I want to continue studying english and I'll looking for a new job. I've tried to improve my english talking with new friends and reading english books. I read two interesting books and met new online friends. My new goals: to improve my english, to continue with my studies, to go to the gym, hahaha... and to meet new friends.. :D

A New Work:

This year, I finished my third year at the university. I study Bachelor in am studying business administration in Guatemala, and I think it is an interesting career. The Next year I want to continue studying English and I'll while looking for a new job. I've tried to improve my English by talking with new friends and reading english books written in English. I have read two interesting books in English and have met new online friends online. My new goals are to improve my English, to continue with my studies, to go to the gym (hahaha...) and to meet new friends :D.