English is everywhere

English is everywhere and I don' like it. Dominating other languages is not enough? On the internet, on the tube, outdoors, indoors, everywhere. English makes an appearance during the polish TV program, english is on the university, foreigners speak english. Aw, man, is there any possible way to slip away from its omnipresence? I mean there won't be any national languages at this rate. Notwithstanding, english is downright useful, but i hate to see guys showing off their english skills. Like it's ( like it would be??) an achievement. Everybody knows some english, even the janitor or super.

English is everywhere

English is everywhere and I don't like it. Dominating other languages is not enough? On the internet, on the tube, outdoors, indoors, everywhere. English makes an appearance during the Polish TV programs, English is in the university, foreigners speak English. Aw, man, is there any possible way to slip away from its omnipresence? I mean there won't be any national languages at this rate. Notwithstanding, English is downright useful, but I hate to see guys showing off their English skills, like it's ( like it would be??) an achievement. Everybody knows some English, even the janitor or super.

--- Really good work. Languages are power, so I understand why someone would be hesitant to see another language coming in and taking root like an invasive plant. Many Americans, for example, dislike that Spanish is becoming more prominent in the US. (I'm not, but I understand the concern anyway.) I wouldn't worry too much, though. English will never replace Polish in Poland. Also, you clearly understand English very, so use that skill to your advantage to travel, make new friends, and experience new things. :) ---

English is everywhere

English is everywhere and I don' like it. Dominating other languages is not enough? On the internet, on the tube, outdoors, indoors, everywhere. English makes an appearance during the Polish TV programs, English is in the university, and foreigners speak English. Aw, man, is there any possible way to slip away from its omnipresence? I mean there won't be any national languages at this rate. My opinion notwithstanding, English is downright useful, but I hate to see guys showing off their English skills. Like it's ( like it would be??) an achievement. Everybody knows some English, even the janitor or super.

[Good work.  English is now the language with which to do business - the 'lingua franca'.  In the 1800's, it was French and before that, Latin.  Eventually, some other language will take over, depending on the way the world develops.  I don't say it's bad or good - it's simply the current situation.]