Help me please

It is my pleasure to recommend Ms Irrestry to the Graduate Scholarship Programs at your Institution. I have known her for the last four years. Irrestry has proven to be a dedicated students as she never get C in all subjects and attained a 3.59 overall GPA and got cumlaude. She performed well in her academics. She was a class assisstant for two semesters. She can also balance of her academic achievement and her activities.

She is a hard-working and responsible person. When she was a class assistant, she worked well on her job and did her job efficiently . She also shows a good leadership. In campus, she joined student organization and managed to be a manager of research and community service which helped her to develop her capabilities to lead. During the time I have known her, she is a determined young girl. Irrestry’s determination and motivation led her to reach an excellent academic achievement. She continues to impress me with her capability to cope with stress.

I am sure you will find her to be a highly motivated, competent, and committed student who will grow into a successfull person. I highly recommend her for the scholarship program of yours.