Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Help me please

It is my pleasure to recommend Ms Irrestry to the Graduate Scholarship Programs at your Institution. I have known her for the last four years. Irrestry has proven to be a dedicated students as she never get C in all subjects and attained a 3.59 overall GPA and got cumlaude. She performed well in her academics. She was a class assisstant for two semesters. She can also balance of her academic achievement and her activities.

She is a hard-working and responsible person. When she was a class assistant, she worked well on her job and did her job efficiently . She also shows a good leadership. In campus, she joined student organization and managed to be a manager of research and community service which helped her to develop her capabilities to lead. During the time I have known her, she is a determined young girl. Irrestry’s determination and motivation led her to reach an excellent academic achievement. She continues to impress me with her capability to cope with stress.

I am sure you will find her to be a highly motivated, competent, and committed student who will grow into a successfull person. I highly recommend her for the scholarship program of yours.