One determination

Theory of cognitive dissonance was defined by an American psychologist Leon Festinger. Hypothetically you smoke a box of cigarettes and make an attempt to quit smoking responding to awareness of the poisonous aspect. You soon find it stressful to discontinue the habit and quote any reference pertaining to tertiary facts, such as an example of longevity smokers, to conceal the obvious negativities. It’s a convincing process to justify oneself to be less frustrated.

Nevertheless I remain aware of that, the one whom I respect of hit the nail on my head today. I may have shunned thinking to let an offer go, though it was not really what I wanted in fear of no another opportunity further. I saw a handful of hope on the offer, though anxiety gets doubled, so was trying to go for it. However the word by him shocked me out, who was just intending to notify the decision that I made to be on the offer, and granted me a moment for reconsideration.

To be on the right track, I should not stop here but get going to the deadline. I was definitely half-assed and shut down possibilities that can be open to. I’ve got some values that I hate to dispose of, however I was about to lose them without viable challenges. That is, perhaps, because I was bringing up a majority of dissonance, looking at a way out, and single-mindedly finding possibilities on one side, namely the offer.

Now it becomes a turning point to take actions to get any better. I limit the time to short period and blast my passion out to the full. It might let others see me playing foolish, but it shouldn’t be the matter I care. Surrender is the stupidest thing. Being hunger is always the driving motivator to push oneself up.

I'll do it no matter what is in store for me afterward.

"Stay hungry. Stay foolish"

One determination

The theory of cognitive dissonance was defined by an American psychologist Leon Festinger. Hypothetically you smoke a box of cigarettes and make an attempt to quit smoking responding to awareness of the poisonous aspect. You soon find it stressful to discontinue the habit and quote any reference pertaining to tertiary facts, such as an example of longevity smokers, to conceal the obvious negativities. It’s a convincing process to justify oneself to be less frustrated.

Nevertheless I remain aware of that, the one whom I respect hit the nail on the head today. I may have shunned thinking to let an offer go, though it was not really what I wanted,  fearing  no further opportunity. I saw a handful of hope with the offer,  and although  my anxiety  doubled, I  was trying to go for it. However, his words shocked me, for someone who was just intending to notify the decision that I made about the offer, and granted me a moment for reconsideration.

To be on the right track, I should not stop here but get going to the deadline. I was definitely half-assed and shut down possibilities that  I should have been open to. I’ve got some values that I hate to dispose of, however I was about to lose them without viable challenges. That is, perhaps, because I was bringing up a majority of dissonance, looking at a way out, and single-mindedly finding possibilities on one side, namely the offer.

Now it becomes a turning point to take actions to get any better. I limit the time to short periods and blast my passion out to the full. It might let others see me playing foolish, but it shouldn’t be the matter I care. Surrender is the stupidest thing. Being hungry is always the driving motivator to push oneself up.

"Stay hungry. Stay foolish"