Hindu short-story. Could someone grammatically correct a legend?

Las summer I went to India, it is a beautiful country. People are very friendly and little by little I like getting to know new cultures.
One night, after dinner, we were sitting in front of the door of our lodgings. The room temperatura at night in India is comfortable. Next to us were an old man, dressing an old t-shirt and his doty, going here and there curious about us.
He sat near to us and he started to speak in Telugu, it was his mother tongue. We didn’t understand any word, but fortunatelly, we had a friend who spoke Telugu and English. Before that, we were speaking about Hindu people and life style. I realized that Hindu peple are conformist with their destiny. Poverty and backward castes were around us without suggestions for improvement. The old man, called Pramud struck up a conversation and told us a short-story that I had never heard. Obviously, our friend Satya, translated all story.

A Hindu short-story. Can [I prefer more assertiveness] someone grammatically please correct [the grammar of] this a legend?

Las summer, I went to India. It is a beautiful country. The people are very friendly and little by little I like getting to know their new cultures.

One night, after dinner, we were sitting in front of the door of our lodgings. The room [You are not in the room, so you cannot use this adjective] night temperatures at night in India is are comfortable. Next to us was an old man, dresseding in an old t-shirt and his dhoti [Same pronunciation, "doty" means senile!] doty, going here and there was curious about us.

He sat near to us and he started began to speak talk in Telugu, it was his mother tongue. We didn’t couldn't understand any word, but fortunatelly, we had a friend who spoke [both] Telugu and English. Before all this that, we were speaking talking about the Hindu people and their lifestyles life style. I realized that they believe in fate and what is alloted to them in life. Hindu people are conformist with their destiny. They neither complain about their poverty nor to the social and backward castes they were born in. were around us without suggestions for improvement. They do not suggest any improvement for themselves.  Anyway, this old man, called Pramud struck up a conversation and told us a short story that I have never heard. Obviously, our Of course my friend Satya, translated all story.