Day off

Hi, It is saturday. So I get my day off. This morning, I dont do anything yet. I still lay on my bed. I have a plan to luch with Lotek. It is traditional food in Indonesia. I am very like this food because it full of vegetables. I love vegetable very much and I ever thinking to become a vegetarian. But, I never become vegetarian because I love chicken egg too. :)
on this saturday night, I want to watching a sheila on7 concert in Yogyakarta state University hall. sheila on 7 is an Indonesian band. I love them very much because their song is make me melting.. :D
I think it is enough for today.. Have a great day fellas.. :)

Hi Lia, great story :), and nice use of english. Just a few minor corrections to make
    Keep up the good work! 

Day off

Hi, It is today's saturday. So I get, and it's my day off. This morning, I dont do haven't done anything yet. I still lay I'm still lying on my bed. I have a plan to luch with Lotek I'm planning/I plan to have Lotek for lunch. It is a traditional food in Indonesia. I am very really like this food because it is full of vegetables. I love vegetables very much and I ever have even thought to become of becoming a vegetarian. But, I never won't become vegetarian because I love (chicken) eggs too. :)
    on this saturday night Tonight, I want to watching a sheila on7 concert in Yogyakarta state University hall. sheila on 7 is an Indonesian band. I love them very much because their songs is make me melting.. :D
    I think it this is enough for today.. Have a great day fellas.. :)

More notebook entries written in Indonesian