Vice-Consul7
the export of medical product from Japan to People's republic of China. I regret to say that this medical product is not available without prescription written by a general physician, after I had a conversation with a pharmacist at the nearest chemist from my house. As long as I am not a patient at the hospital, the chemist does not sell this medical product by itself. I have no friend who is a medical doctor. Given that I ask a Japanese doctor to write a fake or false prescription and purchase it, perhaps it is against the medical affairs law of Japan. Suppose that I send it to your country China as a sample or specimen, it is possible that it may be confiscated by the Chinese customs thorough the Chinese customs inspection. When I send it as a sample, can you pay for the international parcel charge and make a payment for the medicine? After prudently conducting the market research or survey in the mainland of China and deciding what kind of Japanese food products are sold well in your country, I suggest that you should import a food product from Japan.