Sentence .Can you help me ?correct the sentence...Thanks

She can comminute with others by English fluently. She has good amount of vocabulary. Enough for live in a English-speaking country.
She is always working hard and like adventures. This program will give her another chance of broaden the eyesight and experience the difference between countries. That is what she is looking for all the time.
She is hard-working and always knows how to do things right. Good spiritual of teamwork and being patient all the time. Once plot the ceremonies of school’s students group and did a very good job.
So she is cool with people of all culture back-ground. Easy-going and fun to be spent time with. She doesn’t have prejudice based on nationalities, genders or social stratas.
This student learns new things fast and well. She can practice her language during his work and making new friends from different country. Especially for people like Yujing Tang, who can adjust to new environment quickly, can benefit more.
If put her in the right position she can really surprise people and make things amazing.

Can you help me ?correct the sentence..Thanks

She can communicate with others in English fluently. She has good amount of vocabulary- enough to live in a English-speaking country. 

She is always working hard and likes adventures. This program will give her another[1] chance of broadening the eyesight[2] and experience the difference between countries. That is what she is looking for all the time.
    She is hard-working and always knows how to do things right. She shows good[3] spiritual of teamwork and is patient all the time. She once planned a school student group's ceremony and did a very good job. 

So she is cool[4] with people of all cultural back-grounds. She is[3] easy-going and fun to be spend time with. She doesn’t have prejudices based on nationalities, genders or social stratas.
    This student learns new things fast and well. She can practice her language during her work and make new friends from different countries. Especially for people like Yujing Tang, who can adjust to new environment quickly, can benefit more.[5]
    If you put her in the right position she can really surprise people and make things amazing.

[1] Are you sure about 'another'? That means she has already had one!

[2] This phrase isn't used this way in english. You need something else.

[3] If it's a new sentence, you need a verb.

[4] Too informal

[5] Like the others said - it doesn't make sense

Can you help me correct the sentences? Thanks! (Can you help me correct my entry?)

She can easily comminute with others by using fluent English fluently. She has good amount of vocabulary, good enough for living in a English-speaking country. She is always works hard and likes being adventurous adventures. This program will give her another chance of to broaden the eyesight her views and look at experience the differences between among various countries with different perspectives. That is what she is looking for all the time.

She is hard-working and always knows how to do things right. She has a good team spirit ual of teamwork and being she remains cool and calm patient all the time. She once arranged a plot the ceremony of for school students' group and did a very good job.

So, she is cool with people of from all cultural backgrounds. She is easy going and is a fun-to-be-with kind of girl. (It is fun to spend time with her.)  spent time with. She doesn’t have any prejudice based on nationalities, genders or social stratas.

This student She learns new things fast and well. She can practice her language during his her work and make new friends from different countries. Especially, for people like Yujing Tang, who can adjust to new environment quickly, can benefit more from being with her. (I too didn't understand this part, yet I have tried to put some sense in it by adding some words.)

If she is put in/given her in the right position, she can really surprise people by making things better and amazing.

Can you help me? Correct the sentencesThanks in advance!

She can communicate fluently with others through English. She has a good amount of vocabulary words, enough for someone who lives in an English-speaking country.

She always work hard and likes adventures. This program will give her another chance of to broaden the her eyesight perspective/views and experience the differences between among countries. That is what she is looking for all the time.

She is hard-working, always know how to do things right, has a good teamworjk spirit and is patient all the time. She once plot created the ceremony for the school’s students group and did a very good job.

She is cool with people of all cultural background. She is easy-going and it is fun to be spend time with her. She doesn’t have any prejudices based on nationalities, genders or social stratas.
    This student learns new things fast and well. She practices her language during her work and makes new friends from different countries, especially for people like Yujing Tang, who can adjust to new environment quickly, can benefit more <- I think I didn't understand your point here my dear. Can you please explain your point to me? :)

If put her in the right position, she can really surprise people and make things incredible.

I hope this helps. :)