Asking for job Thanks for your help guys =)

You want to apply for the following job. Write a letter to Mr. Moore describing your previous experience and explaining why you would be suitable for the job.

Waiter/waitress required for evening work. Some experience necessary.

Dear Mr. Moore

I am writing to express my interest for the advertised job last Friday on the newspaper. I worked as waiter for five years in which , I have characterized for my total delivery to my work, always doing my best for meeting targets. In my previous job , I used to have many clients that always asked for my service, because they always found on my a excellent custom service, wiling to satisfy their requirement as soon as it is possible .

I am the perfect candidate for the job not only for my previous experience in well known restaurants as yours , but also for my personality able to establish rapport with people of all ages, further I speak French and Spanish too , it might be helpful for your foreign clients .

I would like meet you if you agree , Please do not hesitate to contact me at my cell phone xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yours sincerely
Sandra Albornoz

Dear Mr Moore

I am writing to express my interest for the job advertised job last Friday in the newspaper. Previously I worked as waitress for five years in which , I was always fully commited to my work and I always done my best to meet targets. In my previous job , I used to have many clients that/who always asked for my service, because they always found that I provided excellent customer service, I was always wiling to satisfy their every requirement as soon as it is possible .

I am the perfect candidate for the job not only because of my previous experience in well known restaurants like yours , but also for my personality I am always able to establish a rapport with people of all ages, further I speak French and Spanish too , it might be helpful to your foreign clients .

I would like meet you if you agree , Please do not hesitate to contact me on my cell phone xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yours sincerely
    Sandra Albornoz

Well done, I hope you get the job, have your cell phone near to you.     

Waitress = girl/lady   Waiter = boy/man

Asking For A Job

Thanks for your help guys =)

Dear Mr. Moore

I am writing this to express my interest in the job you advertised last Friday in the newspaper. I worked as a waitress for five years. I was totally committed to my work, and always doing my best at meeting targets. In my previous job , I used to have many clients who always asked for my service, because they always found in me an excellent custom service. I was wiling to satisfy their requirements as soon as_possible .

I am the perfect candidate for the job, not only for my previous experience in well known restaurants like yours , but also for my personality, always willing to establish rapport with people of all ages. Furthermore, I speak French and Spanish too, which might be helpful to your foreign clients.

I would like meet you, if you agree , Please do not hesitate to contact me at my cell phone xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yours sincerely
    Sandra Albornoz