11.18.2013 I really miss the time in our childhood.

I was learning baking these days, at home. I carried some biscuits I just made to Kuaikuai’s home. Kuaikuai is one of my best friends in kindergarten. We barely talk to each other since middle school. I become introverted and shy since that time.

Tonight, his mum was making dinner when I sent biscuits, she asked me to stay and try some food after she finished cooking. I agreed and sit on the sofa with Kuaikuai, talking. He asked me a lot of questions about study in UK. I shared my experience with him about living there, making friends, traveling in Europe. I found that he has changed a lot. His not the guy I liked most in early age but a guy makes me feel strange and boring. I can’t believe I discovered this. I don’t know if that’s him in normal shape or he didn’t show me his normal shape because we barely talked for years.

I feel sad after talking with him. I can feel the distance between us, no matter how close we sit together on the sofa in his house. The distance is there, and I don’t know how to break it. How can we go back like our childhood? I really miss it.

Recently, I have been at home learning how to bake (I have been learning baking these days, at home. I) and carried some biscuits I had just made to Kuaikuai’s home. Kuaikuai was (is) one of my best friends in kindergarten. However, we barely talked to each other after (since) middle school and since then I have become introverted and shy. (since that time.)

Tonight, his mum was making dinner when I delivered/arrived with some biscuits and (,) she asked me to stay and try some food after she had finished cooking. I agreed and sat (sit) on the sofa talking with Kuaikuai. (, talking.)  He asked me a lot of questions about my study in the UK. I shared my experience with him about living there, making friends (,) and  traveling in Europe. I found that he had (has) changed a lot. He is (His) not the guy I admired when we were young (liked most in early age but a guy makes me feel) and now seems rather strange and boring. I can’t believe the change in him. (I discovered this.) I don’t know if that’s his (him in) normal demeanour (shape or he didn’t show me his normal shape) or he was not being himself because we have barely talked for years.

I felt (feel) sad after talking with him. I could (can) feel the distance between us, no matter how close we were sitting (sit) together on the sofa in his house. The remoteness (distance) is there, and I don’t know how to break it. How can we return to the feelings of (go back like) our childhood? I really miss it.

I was have been learning baking to bake these days, at home. I carried some biscuits I had just made to Kuaikuai’s home. Kuaikuai is was one of my best friends in kindergarten. We have barely talked to each other since middle school. I have become introverted and shy since that time.

Tonight, his mum was making dinner when I sent brought the1* biscuits, she asked me to stay and try some food after she finished cooking. I agreed and sit sat on the sofa with Kuaikuai, talking. He asked me a lot of questions about study studying2* in the3* UK. I shared my experience with him about living there, making friends, traveling in Europe. I found that he has changed a lot. His not the guy I liked most in at an early age but a guy who makes me feel strange and boring. I can’t believe I discovered this. I don’t know if that’s him in normal shape or he didn’t show me his normal shape because we had barely talked for years.

1* - second reference to the buiscuits they become specific biscuits

2* preposition + gerund

3* plural countries (USSR, USA, UK) need an article.