one of the best places in Barcelona

Hi everyone!

Today I want to witre about one of my favorite places in Barcelona, the city where I live since I was born.

In my opinion Barcelona's a big and pretty city. It has many tourists all year long, almost at summer.

Barcelona's a place that has got all kind of people and cultures and it's one of the reasons that make the city special.

Everyone knows the typical places to visit in the city, but I like to show you another place not too popular, but equally nice.

I am talking about a militar bunker, place used by militars on the Spanish Civil War, that today is a necessary turistic visit.

The spanish name of the place is "Bunkers del Carmel" If you want, you can search more on Internet.

You can go to Bunkers with your friends, partner or with your family to spend time relaxing and looking the barcelona views, because you can see all Barcelona from the mountain to the sea! the most important monuments and the neighbor towns.

As my english is not very good I show you a picture.

I hope you like the place and some day you hav got the oportunity to visit it.

one of the best places in Barcelona

Hi everyone!

Today I want to write about one of my favorite places in Barcelona, the city where I have lived since I was born.

In my opinion Barcelona's a big and pretty city. It has many tourists all year round, especially in the summer.

Barcelona's a place that has got all kinds of people and cultures and these are some of the reasons that make the city special.

Everyone knows the typical places to visit in the city, but I would like to show you another place not so popular, but equally nice.

I am talking about a military bunker, place used by the military in the Spanish Civil War that today is an important tourist attraction.

The spanish name of the place is "Bunkers del Carmel" If you want, you can search more on the Internet.

You can go to Bunkers with your friends, partner or with your family and spend time relaxing and looking at the views of Barcelona. From Bunkers you can see all Barcelona from the mountain to the sea! You can also see the most important monuments and the neighboring towns.

As my english is not very good I will show you a picture.

I hope you like the place and some day you get the opportunity to visit it.

Hi Irina, I was in your city a couple of years ago and loved it, I can't wait to visit again some time. I liked you story it was easy to understand but I made a few changes that might help you.

one of the best places in Barcelona

Hi everyone!

Today I want to write about one of my favorite places in Barcelona, the city where I live since I was born. 

In my opinion Barcelona's a big and pretty city. It has many tourists during all year long, especially in summer. 

Barcelona's a place that has got all kinds of people and cultures and it's one of the reasons that makes the city special. 

Everyone knows the typical places to visit in the city but I like to show you another place. It is not too popular but equally nice. 

I am talking about a militar bunker, place, which was used by militars in Spanish Civil War, and today is necessary to be visited by tourists

The spanish name of the place is "Bunkers del Carmel" If you want, you can search more on the Internet. 

You can go to Bunkers with your friends, partner or with your family to spend time relaxing and looking the Barcelona views, because you can see all Barcelona from the mountain to the sea! You also can see the most important monuments and the neighboring towns. 

I hope you like the place and some day you will have the oportunity to visit it.

___________________________
    Very nice place! It must be interesting to visit it.