Scuba diving

It was long since the last time I dived. Last time it was in Mexico, where I dived for first time in fresh water in a Cenote. It was good but less I'd thought. You can see very clearly the stones carved by water, but when you are inside the water for a time, it's allways the same. Really, I don't know if there's any point in paying what is asked for it.
Before this occasion, I had dived in the sea, with cold water. I started to do it with a good friend of mine, who is a great instructor as well. When I was in the beginning of my practices, I thought the most difficult it would be to breath only through my mouth and it was right. Exhale through my nose was inevitable, above all, for my past as swimmer. When I could do that correctly, it was all right.
I don't need to see lots of fishes and beautiful stones to enjoy the inmersions. The most I like is the feeling of ingravity. You can control when you go up or go down only with your breath, and I liked when I passed close to the rocks.

Scuba diving

It's been was long since the last time I dived. Last time it was in Mexico, where I dived for the first time in fresh water in a Cenote. It was good but less I'd thought. You can see very clearly the stones carved by water, but when you are inside the water for a time, it's allways the same. Really, I don't know if there's any point in paying what is asked for it.
    Before this occasion, I had dived in the sea, with cold water. I started to do it with a good friend of mine, who is a great instructor as well. When I was in the beginning of my practices, I thought the most difficult it thing would be to breathe only through my mouth and it was right. Exhaleing through my nose was inevitable, above all, in for my past???  as swimmer. When I could do that correctly, it was all right.

OOPT

It was has been a long since the last time I dived went scuba diving. The last time it was a cenote dive in Mexico. where I dived for first time in fresh water in a Cenote. It was good, but less I'd thought disappointing. You can see very clearly see the stones carved by water, but when you are inside the water for a time, it's allways they are all the same. Really, I don't know if there's any point in paying what is asked for it it's worth it. 

Before this occasion, Prior to that I had dived in the sea, with did a cold open-water dive. I started to do it doing these [good use of the past progressive tensewith a good friend of mine who is a great instructor, too. as well.

When I was in the beginning of my practices began learning [good use of the past progressive tense] how to scuba dive, I thought the most difficult part it would be to breathing only through my mouth, and it was right. I had a habit of exhaling through my nose from  was inevitable, above all, for my past as swimmer. When I could do that learned to breath correctly, it was alright.
         I don't need to see lots of fish and beautiful stones to enjoy the inmersions my dives. What I enjoy The most I like is the feeling of ingravity weightlessness. You can control when you go up or go down only with your decending and asending using only my breathing breath, and I liked when I passed close to the rocks.