Composition is worrying me

Currently, one thing is worrying me so much, that it's how can I improve my composition skills. Composition is in the Brazil a very important thing to do, because with her we can get great grades in a test. Next year (Which is close) I will do a test to enter in a university, and the composition is the most important thing in this test (For me, Math, chemistry, history, etc. It's easy to learn), because all our knowledge will be in this composition. But, the problem is, how can I improve my composition skills if in my school we don't have composition classes (which should have) and a composition course is so expensive that I can't pay. Well, I don't know about next year, but I hope that in the next year I can pay for a composition course and my skills improve.
Merry christmas to all :).

Writing composition is worrying me

Currently, one the thing that is worrying me most so much, that it's is how I can improve my composition writing skills. In Brazil, composition writing is a very important thing to do in schools because if we are good at it, with her we can get high great grades in a test. Next year, (Which is close) I will do take a test to enter in a university and writing composition is the most important thing in this test. For me, maths, chemistry, history, etc. are It's very easy to learn. We are supposed to use because all our knowledge along with grammar skills while writing will be in this composition. But, However, the problem is my writing skills are not good because , how can I improve my composition skills if in my school, we don't have composition classes (which we should have) and a composition course is so expensive that I can't pay for it. Well, I don't know about the next year, but I hope that in the next year, I can would be able to pay for a composition course and my skills will improve.
    Merry christmas to all :).