Our Christmas Story

This morning, while riding to work, I saw nativity scenes decorated in front of the houses, numerous lights and various stars hung along roads. Christmas 2013 is coming. This brought to my mind about a holiday season many years ago.

At that time, all of the houses in my neighbor were renovated by the government. I remember that the renovation took workmen approximately one month to accomplish the job, and the Christmas that year fell on the period of remodeling time. My mother prepared a pot of floating cakes to serve the workmen on the Christmas night.

It was funny that because all of us were busy with the nice talk, several cakes in the pot boiling on the stove began to be softer and form into a large piece of sticky rice. As a result, no one could eat them.

Since then, we’ve often gathered together and tell about the pot on every Christmas. We aren’t Christians, but Christmas is a great season for people to cheer up one another.

Today, I hear that bells ring and birds sing. I guess millions of people around the world start their meals with Christmas cracker. May I wish you have a happy Christmas with full of joy!

OOPT

This morning While riding to work this morning, I saw homes decorated with nativity scenes decorated in front of the houses, numerous and many lights and various illuminated stars hung along our roads. Christmas 2013 is coming. This brought to my mind about reminded me of a Christmas a holiday season from many years ago. 

At that time, all of the houses in my neighbor were being renovated by the government during Christmas. I remember that the renovation took workmen approximately one month to accomplish the job, and the Christmas that year fell on the period of remodeling time. My mother prepared a pot of floating cakes to serve the workmen on the Christmas night.

It was funny that because while we all of us were busy with the nice small talk, several cakes in the pot boiling on the stove began to be soften and they formed into a large piece blob of sticky rice. As a result, no one could eat them.

Since then, we’ve often gathered together and tell reminisced about the pot on every Christmas. We aren’t Christians, but Christmas is a great season for people to cheer-up one another.

Today, I'll hear that the bells ring and birds sing. I guess that today, millions of people around the world will start their meals with a "Christmas Cracker." May I wish you have all a happy Merry Christmas with full of joy!