writing about "Living in a big city pros and cons"

Live in a big city has a lots pros, for example, there are more opportunities to work, because there are more companies or there are more possibilities to open your own business. However, in the city the people is more competitive.
Also, in a city there are better public transport, such as bus or subway, may have even an airport. Then is easier to travel.
Besides you can enjoy more of the free time, as there are more museums and cultural activities than in a town. But, meet other people is more complicated in a big city, there are a lot of people, but you can be alone.
In other hand, live in a big city is more expensive than a town, you need more money to live. Moreover the level of stress is higher.

Living in a big city has lots of pros.   In the city, there are more opportunities to work because there are more companies and there are more possibilities to open your own business. However, the people are more competitive in the city.
    Also, in a city there is better  public transport system, such as buses and the subway.  A large city may even have an airport which would make it easier to travel long distances.
    Besides, you can enjoy more of your free time, as there are more museums and cultural activities than in a smaller town. However, meeting other people is more complicated in a big city.  There are a lot of people, but you can still find yourself alone.
    On other hand, living in a big city is more expensive than in a town, you need more money to live. Moreover the level of stress is higher.