Job envitation

A few months ago I did a English text which I needed write a essay with this title.I would like that someone can revise for me.

Dear Mr Antoni!
First of all I would like leave my sinsery greats in recever this good proposal, it make me very pride in know the respect that you have about me.
Despire of I realy wanted to get this job oportunit when I know it will be so important in develop my career in our Company and also it could be a great chance to improve my English's language at same way I could live in that amaze country where it is so different culture,language and life stile.
How I could write this message without leaving bad feeling about my ability to hold this position.So infortunately at this delicate moment of my life when I need take this difficult desision in my profission career when something very bad had been happened with my family and because this I can't able to accept this great opportunity,it is more necessary I remain here together with my family.
I extremely sorry about this,but I hope you undestand my situation and not think that it is not a simple excuse that i made.Sincerity I waint recever again this proposal in a fulture,when I can enjoy with great enthusiasm.

Job invitation

A few months ago I had a English text in which I needed write a essay with this title. I would like if someone could revise it for me.

Dear Mr Antoni, 
    First of all I would like leave my sincere gratitude in receipt of this good proposal. I am very proud to know the respect that you have for me.
    Despire of I really wanted to get this job opportunity. when I know it will be so important in developing my career in our company and it could also be a great chance to improve my English language. At the same time, I could live in that amazing country with such a different culture, language and lifestyle.
    How could write this message without leaving bad feelings about my ability to hold this position? Unfortunately at this delicate moment in my life when I need take this difficult decision in my professional career, when something very bad has been happened with my family and because of this I can't able to accept this great opportunity. It is more necessary I remain here together with my family.
    I am extremely sorry about this, but I hope you understand my situation and not think that it is not a simple excuse that I made. Sincerely I want to receive this proposal again in the future, when I can enjoy it with great enthusiasm.