Writing Day #7

Today I knew that my brother will come over to stay ten days in my home. He lives in Rio de Janeiro with our parents and another brother. We are three siblings, me, Lucas and Rodrigo and I am the older. I live in Minas Gerais, it's five hundreds kilometers from Rio, but is's only forty minutes flying. Fortunately, my house is very near the airport, so sunday morning we will meet there and soon we will be home. And the better, when he go away, me and my wife will go to Rio with him for visit our parents. I think it'll be great days together.

Writing Day #7

Today I found out that my brother will come over to stay ten days in my home. He lives in Rio de Janeiro with our parents and my other brother. Of the three siblings, myself, Lucas, and Rodrigo, and I am the eldest. I live in Minas Gerais, it's five hundreds kilometers from Rio, but is's only forty minutes flying. Fortunately, my house is very close to the airport, so on Sunday morning we will meet my brother there and soon we will be home. Even better, when he leaves, me and my wife and I will go to Rio with him to visit our parents. I think we will have a great time together.

Writing Day #7

I'm learning English too. I would write the same with different style.

Today I heard from my brother that will come over to my home for 10 days. He and my another brother lives in Rio de Janeiro with my parents. We are three siblings, me, Lucas, Rodrigo, by the way I´m the older. I live in Minas Gerais at five hundred kilometers from Rio, so, if you take a  flight from Rio to Minas Gerais you may expend traveling up to 40 min or less. Fortunately my house is very close to the Airport. On sunday morning we will meet there. And the best, when he will come back to Rio my wife and me will go with him to visit my parents. I think it will be great expend all this days with my brother.