Why not?

Well. Hello stranger. Let's start with a beginning. My name is Danila. I'm russian student in Saint-Petersburg. I want to learn English language and find out new culture. I'd like to travel in Europe. But I have very difficult problem. I can't absolutly to talk and express my opinion. So... I need somebody help with that. I will be very thankful :)

Why not?
    Well, hello stranger. Let's start with an introduction: My name is Danila and I am a Russian student in St. Petersburg. I want to learn English and find out about new cultures. I'd like to travel throughout Europe, but I have very difficult problem -- I cannot fully speak and express my opinions in English. Therefore, I need somebody to help me out with that. I will be very thankful! :)

Why not?

Well, hello stranger. Let's start with an introduction beginning. My name is Danila and I'm Russian student in Saint-Petersburg. I want to learn English language and find out about a new culture. I'd like to travel in Europe, but I have very difficult problem - I can't absolutly to talk and express my opinion in another language. So... I need somebody to help with that. I will be very thankful :)

Why not?

Well. Hello stranger. Let's start from the beginning. My name is Danila. I'm a Russian student in Saint-Petersburg. I want to learn the English language and find out about other cultures. I'd like to travel in Europe. But I have a very difficult problem. I can't absolutely to talk and express my opinion. So... I need somebody to help with that. I will be very thankful :)

Why not?

Well. Hello stranger. Let's start with a beginning. My name is Danila. I'm russian student in Saint-Petersburg. I want to learn English language and find out new culture. Amd l'd like to have a "skill" or opportunity of communication on English. I'd like to travel in Europe. But I have very difficult problem. I can't absolutly to talk and express my opinion. So... I need somebody help with that. I will be very thankful :)