Euthanasia

Euthanasia in another saying that mercy killing is the practice of killing someone who is very ill and will never get better in order to end of its suffering,usually done at its request or with its consent.Although we may think of it wonderful at the first sight of it,it has always been controversial since its debut.From now on,the need for laws on it cannot be avoided for much longer.
To begin with,let me preface the people who are in favour of euthansia ang looking at it humanitarianism.The dying people are being under torturous condition every minute and desperate to have a health body and promising life,which affords access to ending what are bothering them seriously.So the persons there are all agree to euthanasia as the best method to human beings who are suffering.
Nevertheless,at the opposite side,another group gives the objection to euthanasia,these persons regard it as an absolutely moral wrong which involves terminating the life of human beings.The other point here is that once fears are laid to rest and pain relieved,many people make their wish to have euthanasia administered different.
There is probably some truth on both sides,but recently the public clamor for the legalization of euthanasia seem increasingly strong.Whatever you look at it,it is a subject which cannot be ignored,In my opinion,euthanasia should always be the last choice in the back of all medicine treatments exhausted.

Euthanasia

Euthanasia in another way of saying that mercy killing is the practice of killing someone who is very ill and will never get better in order to end of its their suffering,usually done at its their own request or with its their consent.Although we may think of it as wonderful at the first sight of it,it has always been controversial since its debut. From now on,the need for laws on to regulate it cannot be avoided for much longer.
    To begin with,let me preface address the people who are in favour of euthansia ang looking at it humanitarianism from a humanitarian point of view.The dying people are being  under torturous conditions every minute and desperate to have a healthy body and promising life,which affords access to ending what are is bothering them seriously so much.So the persons there are all agree to euthanasia as the best method to help human beings who are suffering.
    Nevertheless,at the opposite on the other side,another group gives the objection to euthanasia,these persons regard it as an absolutely moral wrong which involves terminating the life of human beings.The other point here is that once fears are laid to rest and pain is relieved,many people make change their wish to have euthanasia administered different.
    There is probably some truth on both sides,but recently the public clamor for the legalization of euthanasia seems increasingly strong.Whatever way you look at it,it is a subject which cannot be ignored,In my opinion,euthanasia should always be the last choice in the back of after all medicine treatments exhausted.

Some good use of nice expressions.