Goodbye 2013

Next December, 31th 2013 most of the Spanish people will say welcome to the new year 2014 eating 12 grapes when the tower clock located in the known place "Puerta del Sol" in Madrid plays 12 bells at midnight. Although TV, radio and internet will broadcast this event, some people are going to gather in their town hall to listening to bell strike from the local clock. Others will say goodbaye the year in the disco, pubs or restaurants. As for me, I will meet at a friend's house as is becaming the custom the last years.

At any rate, everyone will eat white grape from the Vinalopó area. Seven towns cultivate in the province of Alicante the famous packaged grapes that are designation guarantee of origin. Vine growers cover all bunch with paper bags which remain open the lower part to protect them from bad weather, plagues etc. This ancient tradition allows to gather in December this excellent quality of grape.

I hardly ever achieve to eat 12 grapes to the sound of the bell strike, but I have no doubt that Vinalopó grapes will be present that night. ¡Happy new year everyone!

Goodbye 2013

Next December, 31th, 2013 most of the Spanish people will say welcome to the new year 2014 by eating 12 grapes as (or while) when the tower clock located in the well-known place "Puerta del Sol" in Madrid plays its 12 bells at midnight. Although TV, radio and internet will broadcast this event, some people are going to gather in their town hall to listening to bell strikes from the local clock. Others will say goodbaye the year in the disco, or in pubs or restaurants. As for me, I will meet at a friend's house, as is becoaming the my custom the last few years.

At any rate, everyone will eat white grape from the Vinalopó area. Seven towns cultivate in the province of Alicante the famous packaged grapes that are designation guaranteed of origin. Vine growers cover all of the grape clusters bunch with paper bags which remain open at the lower part to protect them from bad weather, diseases, plagues etc. This ancient tradition allows to gather in December this excellent quality of grape to be gathered in December.

I hardly ever achieve manage to eat 12 grapes to the sound of the bell strike, but I have no doubt that Vinalopó grapes will be present that night. ¡Happy new year everyone!

Goodbye 2013

Next On December 31,th 2013 most of the Spanish people will say welcome to in the new year of 2014 by eating 12 grapes when the tower clock, located in the known place "Puerta del Sol" in Madrid, plays 12 bells at midnight. Although TV, radio and internet will broadcast this event, some people are going to will gather in their town hall to listening to their local clock bell strike. from the local clock. Others will say goodbaye to the year in the disco, pubs or restaurants. As for me, I will meet at a friend's house as is this has become our becaming the custom over the last few years.

At any rate, everyone will eat white grape from the Vinalopó area. Seven towns cultivate grapes in the province of Alicante. The famous packaged grapes from here are marked with a special designation that is a that are designation guarantee of their origin. Vine growers cover all of the grape bunch with paper bags which remain open in the lower part to protect them from bad weather, plagues etc. This ancient tradition allows them to be harvested gather in December which results in this excellent quality of grape.

I can hardly ever  achieve to eat 12 grapes to the sound of the bell strikes, but I have no doubt that Vinalopó grapes will be present that night. ¡Happy new year everyone!

That is a lot of grapes to eat in a short period of time!  Good luck Mila and Happy New Year to you!

Goodbye 2013

On the 31st of December 2013, most of the Spanish people will say welcome in the new year 2014 by eating 12 grapes when the tower clock located in the known place "Puerta del Sol" in Madrid chimes 12 bells at midnight. Although TV, radio and internet will broadcast this event, some people are going to gather in their town hall to listen to bell strike from the local clock. Others will say goodbaye to the year in the discos, pubs or restaurants. As for me, I will meet at a friend's house which has become the custom the last few years.

At any rate, everyone will eat white grape from the Vinalopó area. Seven towns cultivate them in the province of Alicante the famous packaged grapes have a designation guarantee of origin. Vine growers cover all the bunches with paper bags which are left partially open to protect them from bad weather and diseases etc. This ancient tradition allows us to gather/harvest in December this excellent quality grapes in December.

I hardly ever manage to eat the whole 12 grapes/all of the 12 grapes to the sound of the bells striking, but I have no doubt that Vinalopó grapes will be present that night. ¡Happy new year everyone!

Happy New Year Mila, I hope you manage to eat all of the 12 grapes.

Goodbye 2013

On the 31th of December 2013 most Spanish people will say a welcome to the New Year eating 12 grapes when the tower clock located in the place known as "Puerta del Sol" in Madrid chimes 12 bells at midnight. Although TV, radio and internet will broadcast this event, some people are going to gather in their town hall to listening to the bells strike from their local clock, others will say goodbye to the year in the disco, pubs or restaurants. As for me, I will meet at a friend's house, as has become the custom for the last few years.

At any rate, everyone will eat white grapes from the Vinalopó area. Seven towns cultivate them in the province of Alicante. The famous packaged grapes are labelled with a guarantee of origin. Vine growers cover all the bunches with paper bags which are left partially open to protect them from bad weather, diseases etc. This ancient tradition allows us to gather these excellent quality grapes in December.