Group Study versus Individual Study

Since I didn't pass the written module in my last exam, I have to take another ordeal for three weeks, unfortunately.

Some teachers think it is effective for students to study in groups while others think that it's better to study alone. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Team activities have been strongly advocated by many schools and teachers in these days, probably because it is a shared trait of many successful enterprises. However, sceptics argue for individual study for the reason that it is better to foster student's independent thinking abilities and problem solving skills. From my perspectives, the advantages of group study prevail over its disadvantages.
To start off, one prominent advantage of group study is that it gives students a chance to cooperate and communicate with each other during the learning process. They need to listen to different ideas from other team members and express their own opinion, which considerably help them build up the sense of teamwork and hence better prepare them for the workplace. It is fair to say that students can learn ample social skills and communication techniques in group study settings, which cannot be achieved when studying alone.
Moreover, within group study,one student may need to answer questions from different classmates, which gives him/her a chance to think problems in a different way.It is fair to say that students are more likely to gain comprehensive understanding in learning topics when group study is adopted.
However, the other side of the coin should also to noted. Excessive group discussion may induce students to rely heavily on their peers and cause them to be less independent and self-motivated, especially for those who are less confident and easier to be swayed by others. It is important to bear in mind that in the real world, employers incline to hire extraordinary individuals who are able to solve problems by themselves, rather than employ a whole team. Hence group study may play a detrimental role to a student's future career path when overused.
In conclusion, bother group study and individual study have their own pros and cons. In my view, schools should combine them together and balance them in proper proportion, in an effort to teach students social skills and communication techniques, and keep them being able to think independently meanwhile.

Group Study versus Individual Study

Second tranche.

However, the other side of the coin should also to be noted (excessive padding). Excessive group discussion may induce students to rely heavily on their peers and cause them to be less independent and self-motivated, especially for those who are less confident and easier to be more easily swayed by others. It is important to bear in mind that in the real world (padding), employers incline to hire extraordinary individuals who are able to solve problems by themselves, rather than employ a whole team. Hence group study may play a role detrimental role to a student's future career path when overused.

In conclusion, bother both group study and individual study have their own pros and cons. In my view, schools should combine them together and balance them in proper proportion, in an effort to teach students social skills and communication techniques, and at the same time keep them being able to foster/develop the ability of thinking independently meanwhile.

Group Study versus Individual Study

Long articles may exceed the 2000 character limit once edited, necessitating editing in two or more tranches, to avoid the frustration of losing the edited result.
    Team activities have been strongly advocated by many schools and teachers in recent times these days (if you want to use 'these days' you should use present tense 'are advocated'; present tense would be better in fact), probably because it is a shared trait of many successful enterprises. However, sceptics argue for individual study for the reason saying that it is better to foster student's independent thinking abilities and problem solving skills. From my perspectives, the advantages of group study prevail over its disadvantages.
    To start off, one prominent advantage of group study is that it gives students a chance to cooperate and communicate with each other during the learning process. They need to listen to different ideas from other team members and express their own opinion - two requirements that which considerably help (I just wanted to make it clear this 'help' has a plural subject because I hesitated over helps/help, prepare/prepares) them build up the sense of teamwork and hence better prepare them for the workplace. It is fair to say that students can learn ample social skills and communication techniques in group study settings, which cannot be achieved/acquired when studying alone.
    Moreover, within in group study, one a student may need to answer questions from different classmates, which gives him/her a chance to think about problems in a different way/from a different viewpoint. It is fair to say  (repetitive use of a noise phrase) Proponents would say that students are more likely to gain comprehensive understanding in learning topics when group study is adopted.