believer or non-believer

I can't question if you believe in Christ because here there are people from all the world! But in general do you believe in a God belonging one or more religion??
Personally, i'm agnostic, in this life i sospend the judgment if i must belong or not because i can't have sufficient knowledge. I don't able to have faith, just at the end we will know the truth :)

believer or non-believer

I can't question if you believe in Christ because here there are people from all the world!(Non capisco) But in general, do you believe in a God belonging one or more religion?? (buono!)
    Personally, i'm agnostic. In this life i suspend the judgment if i must belong or not about believing in a god because i can't have sufficient knowledge. I'm don't not able to have faith. It's only at the end we will know the truth :)

Anche io. io ed tu abbiamo la stessa prospettiva.

Cioa!

Joe

believer or non-believer

I can't question if (ask if/question whether) you believe in Christ, because here there are people from all the world! But in general, do you believe in a God or belong to one or more religions??
    Personally, i'm agnostic, in this way, I suspend the judgment regarding whether to believe or not because I can't have sufficient knowledge. I am not able to have faith, but at the end we will know the truth :)

believer or non-believer?

I can't question if you believe in Christ because here there are people from all over the world! But in general do you believe in a god and belonging to one or more religions??
    Personally, i'm agnostic in this life I suspend the judgment as to whether if I must belong or not, because I can't don't have sufficient knowledge. I don't am not able to have faith, just only at the end we will know the truth :) haha not even then!