A bout my sister

My younger sister, Olga, was born and raised in Ukraine as me. Аs a child she dreamed to become a model. When she was 17, she got married a guy from Ecuador and moved to live to Guayaquil with her husband.
She lives in Ecuador for 4 years and she works as a model for 2 years. Her dream came true! She is a successful model in Ecuador, because she is a “white model” from Europe: she has blonde hair and blue eyes, she is tall and slim.
I have never been in Ecuador yet and I haven't seen my sister for 4 years, but I often talk to her on Skype.

A bout my sister

My younger sister, Olga, was born and raised in Ukraine, as I was too/ same as me. Аs a child she dreamed to become of becoming a model. When she was 17, she got married to a guy from Ecuador and moved to live to in Guayaquil with her husband.
    She lived in Ecuador for 4 years and she has worked as a model for the last 2 years. Her dream came true! She is a successful model in Ecuador, because she is a “white model” from Europe: she has blonde hair and blue eyes, she is tall and slim.
    I have never been in to Ecuador yet and I haven't seen my sister for 4 years, but I often talk to her on via Skype.

Because I was about to insert a 'the' before 'Ukraine' I was interested to read:

Ukraine or the Ukraine: Why do some country names have 'the'?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18233844

About my sister

My younger sister, Olga, was born, and raised in Ukraine aslike me. Аs a child she dreameddreamt of becoming to become a model. When she was 17, she got married a guy from Ecuador, and moved to live to Guayaquil with her husband.
    She lives in Ecuador going on for 4 years and, and has been she works as a model for 2 years. Her dream came true! She is a successful model in Ecuador, because she is a “white model” from Europe: she has blonde hair, and blue eyes, and also she is tall, and slim.
    I have never been into Ecuador yet, and I haven't seen my sister for 4 years, but I often talk to her on Skype.

About my sister

About my sister