Life in -35 degree

Recently I just moved into one of the coldest region in Canada, where the actual temperature goes down to -35 degree and the feeling one to -45 degree in average.
Not only did the fact that is still considered as a livable place blow the hell my mind, but it also taught me some survival tips there.

Needless to say, there are tons of snow covering up all over the scene all times whether snowing on the day or not. Because of being severely cold out here, which the temperature cannot be defeats a standard that of freezer, snows never melts down and keeps accumulated on the entire ground. As stepping on, you hear squeaky sounds since it is finely powdery. The story up to here sounds appealing to those who reside in hotter regions, however snow fallen on the ground is as terrible as clouds of dust. Because it should be frequently removed especially for an entryway of property, blooming task is a mandatory chore which is a murder on your back.
If you wandered around for more than 5 minutes, all of your sensitivities from fingertips to legs would go numb. Without blinking once ten seconds, you see both of your eyelashes frozen up. I was holding frozen items from the nearest grocery on my way home, and I actually feel more warmth than just exposing my bare hands to the air.
Crows here grow over-the-top fluffy beard appearing to develop freezing tolerance in every way.
Groves are one of the significant equipment in such places. Without it, you cannot touch any metal, such as doorknobs. You otherwise suffer from severe frostbitten as if you lick an ice cube directly with your tongue. For the reason, most of wholesalers provide a huge supply of groves and likely go out of stock because their high demands.
There is no chance to witness any water running outside. When I took a look at drainage furnished on wall, sewage was frozen up and designed such an artistic icicle instead.
Whenever I feel like putting some ice in a drink, all I do is leave some cold water out of a window for 15 minutes. It’s much easier to make ones in the freezer and need less time.

It is actually very interesting study to take up here, which comes to good life experience, and I learn a lot of things to live while fighting with freezing coldness day by day. One more thing that I am excited about here is fair possibility to observe northern lights up in the sky.

Please make my wish while I am here!

Life in -35 degree

Recently I just (you can use 'recently' or 'just', but you don't need both) moved into one of the coldest regions in of Canada, where the actual temperature goes down to -35 degrees and the feeling one tobut with the wind chill it feels like -45 degree in on average.
    Not only did the fact that is still considered as a livable place blow the hell my mind, but it also taught me some survival tips there. It blew my mind to learn that people can even live in such a cold place, but I quickly learned some survival skills.

Needless to say, there are is tons of snow covering up all over the scene all times whether snowing on the day or not covering everything, whether or not it is snowing on a particular day. Because of the sever cold being severely cold out here, which the temperature cannot be defeats a standard is colder than that of a standard freezer, snows never melts down and keeps accumulated accumulating on the entire ground. As stepping on it, you hear squeaky sounds since it is finely powdery. The story up to here sounds appealing to those who reside in hotter regions, however snow fallen on the ground is as terrible as clouds of dust. Because it should be frequently removed especially for an entryway ofto a  property, blooming task shoveling is a mandatory chore which is a murder on your back.
    If you wandered around for more than 5 minutes, all of your sensitivities sensitivity from fingertips to legs would go numb. Without blinking once ten seconds, you see both of your eyelashes frozen up. I was holding frozen items from the nearest grocery on my way home, and I actually feel more warmth than just exposing my bare hands to the air.
    Gloves are one of the significant equipment in such places. Without it them, you cannot touch any metal, such as doorknobs. You otherwise suffer from severe frostbitten frostbite as if you lick an ice cube directly with your tongue. For the this reason, most of wholesalers provide a huge supply of gloves and likely go out of stock because their of high demands.
    There is no chance to witness any water running outside. When I took a look at drainage furnished on wall, sewage was frozen up and had designed such an artistic icicle instead.
    Whenever I feel like putting some ice in a drink, all I do is leave some cold water outside of a window for 15 minutes. It’s much easier to make than making it ones in the freezer and need requires less time.

It is actually a very interesting study to take live up here. which comes to It's good life experience, and I learn a lot of things about how to live while fighting with freezing coldness day by day. One more thing that I am excited about here is fair possibility to observe the northern lights up in the sky.

Please make my wish me well while I am here!