The First Day Of A New Year

Today is the first day of a new year.In China,today is a festival named "yuandan" and everyone has one day off.It's a special but also normal day.I spent the whole day with my parents.I feel pretty happy,because I haven't seen them for several months.Recently,there's saying very popular online.the people who celebrate the new year with you this year will be with you forever.Because from 2013 to 2014,that is "1314", has a similar pronunciation with Chinese "一生一世"(forever).The only thing not perfect today is I didn't go to see my grandma although I miss her so much.But I think I'll go to see her as soon as possible,maybe on Saturday.And finally,I hope it will be a nice year.

The First Day Of A New Year

Today is the first day of a new year. In China, today is a festival named "yuandan" and everyone has one day off. It's at the same time both a special but also and a normal day. I spent the whole day with my parents. I feel feeling pretty happy, because I haven't seen them for several months. Recently, there's been a saying very popular saying online: "the people who celebrate the new year with you this year will be with you forever, because from 2013 to 2014 (that is , "1314") has a similar pronunciation with as Chinese "一生一世" (forever). The only thing not perfect about today is was that I didn't go to see my grandma although I miss her so much. But However I think I'll go to see her as soon as possible, maybe on Saturday. And Finally, I hope it will be a nice year.

Punctuation: space after comma, fullstop etc.

The First Day Of A New Year

Today is the first day of a new year.In China,today is a festival named "yuandan" and everyone has one day off.It's a special but also normal day.I spent the whole day with my parents.I feel pretty happy,because I haven't seen them for several months.Recently,there's a saying that is very popular online.The people who celebrate the new year with you this year will be with you forever.Because from 2013 to 2014,that is "1314", has a similar pronunciation with Chinese "一生一世"(forever).The only thing not perfect today is I didn't go to see my grandma although I miss her so much.But I think I'll go to see her as soon as possible,maybe on Saturday.And finally,I hope it will be a nice year.

Remember spaces after full stops and commas.