Peter
New Year's Day When I was a child I celebrate this day with my whole family. Since time immemorial, my mom was preparing dishes, especially some sweets for me, and my siblings (brother and sister). Together we are waiting to this magic moment - when we finally can see the fireworks in the sky. Today, when I and my family grown up, we spent this day separately. We live in other cites, and each one of us have own life, but after midnight we are calling each other, and assemble the wishes. In this year's I spend New Year's Day with my friends and some folks, but the party was boring. After the affair, when I want back to the home I have big problems with grabbing the taxi. I don't mention this party good, but I had hope that this year will bring me new opportunites. Happy New Year i-talkie community!
Jan 1, 2014 10:14 PM

New Year's Day

When I was a child I celebrate this day with my whole family. Since time immemorial, my mom was preparing dishes, especially some sweets for me, and my siblings (brother and sister). Together we are waiting to this magic moment - when we finally can see the fireworks in the sky.
Today, when I and my family grown up, we spent this day separately. We live in other cites, and each one of us have own life, but after midnight we are calling each other, and assemble the wishes.
In this year's I spend New Year's Day with my friends and some folks, but the party was boring. After the affair, when I want back to the home I have big problems with grabbing the taxi. I don't mention this party good, but I had hope that this year will bring me new opportunites.

Happy New Year i-talki community!