write about what happened today

hello friend

as you know today is 1st day of new year 2014. wish you happy new year.today a final cricket match was organised in village.there i enjoy very much. our team won the today's match.then i came to home and take lunch and just revised my exercises after it i watch a movie then i went to garden for the jogging .then i return to home and take the dinner and came on the bed.

thats all thanks

Write About What Happened Today ("What Happened Today" would have been better)

Hello Friend

As you know, today is the 1st day of the new year 2014. I wish you a happy new year. Today a final cricket match was organised in the village. There Those I enjoy very much. Our team won the today's match. Then I came to home, and take had lunch and just revised my exercises; afterwards, I watch watched a movie and then I went to a garden for the jogging to jog. Then I return returned to home and take the had dinner and then came on the went to bed.

That's all, thanks

write about what happened today

hello friend

as you know today is 1st day of new year 2014.I wish you happy new year. Today a final cricket match was organised in the village. I enjoyed the match very much. our team won the today's match.then i came to home to have lunch. and just revised I did my exercises after that. Then i watched a movie and then i went to garden for the outside to jog. Finally, I returned to home and take the had dinner and came on the went to bed.

thats all thanks