my new year

My new year was diffent from other, because this time my mother and other members of my family were absent like melisa , my little sister and gustavo my big brother. It was interesting because my niece and I had to prepare all diner. I make fruit salad, potato salad and lettuice and tomatoes salad. My father cooked a delisious chicken and my youmg brother just ate. My boyfriend was in his departmant but before I leaf him I had a little and pretty diner with him. I cooked him a pig with cream and beer. It was really heavy! finally I played football with my friends and we won. My first day of the year ended with a victory to me.

My new year

My new year's celebration was different from others that we have celebrated in the past because this time my mother and other members of my family like melisa , my little sister, gustavo, and my big brother were absent.  It was interesting because my niece and I had to prepare the entire dinner. I made fruit salad, potato salad, and a lettuce and tomato salad. My father cooked a delicious chicken that my young brother ate. My boyfriend was in his apartment but before I left him I prepared a small, wonderful dinner for him. I cooked  a meal that consisted of pork and cream.  We drank beer with our meal. It was really heavy! Finally I played football with my friends; we won.  My first day of the year ended with a victory for me.