New Year

I celebrated the New Year with my family at home. We live in a small city, so it's a little boring. I would like to go to a big city or to a beach to celebrate and see the fireworks. However, I'm glad because I had a good special dinner with my family.
We always have a table filled with many fruits. We also spread lentil on the table. These things will bring abundance during the whole next year according to tradition.
I passed the New Year using a white tank top and a pink skirt. White means peace and pinks means love. I want theses things in my life this New Year.
This was my New Year :)

OOPT

New Year

We always have a table filled with many fruits. We also spread lentils on the table. According to tradition, these things will bring abundance during the whole next throughout of the coming year.
    I spent the New Year using wearing a white tank-top and a pink skirt. White means peace and pink means love. I want these things in my life this New Year.
    That was my New Year :)

New Year

I celebrated the New Year with my family at home. We live in a small city, so it's a little boring. I would like to go to a big city or to a beach to celebrate and see the fireworks. However, I'm glad because I had a good great and special dinner with my family.

We always have a Our table is always filled with many fruits. We also spread Lentils are also spread on the table for good luck [You need to have this to clarify your sentence.  Otherwise, others like me would be mystified at first] for these things will bring signify the abundance to come for during the whole next year according to tradition. [This clarification comes too late.  You can say, "Spreading of lentils on the table is a good luck tradition for the abundance coming through the year"]

I passed spent the New Year Day wearing using a white tank top and a pink skirt. White means peace and pinks means love. I want theses things in my life this New Year. [This means that in the next year, you don't want these things!]

This was how my New Year was spent :)

New Year

I celebrated_New Year's with my family at home. We live in a small city, so it's a little boring. I would like to go to a big city or to a beach to celebrate and see the fireworks. However, I'm glad because I had a good, special dinner with my family.
    We always have a table filled with many fruits. We also spread lentils on the table. These_will bring abundance during the whole next year, according to tradition.
    spent New Year's wearing a white tank top and a pink skirt. White means peace and pink means love. I want theses things in my life this New Year.
    This was how I spent my New Year's celebration. :)