Dialogue in the Dark Experience

I took a tour in the Dialogue in the Dark Experience Exhibition for about an hour and a half. Edward, our visually-impaired tour guide gave us a wonderful tour in the dark. The blindness made me so scared at first, but knowing that there were no stairs gave me such a relief because I am so scared of walking down the stairs in the dark!

Edward guided us to cross the road with the "ding-ding"sound around(I'm not sure what the sound is called, please tell me if you know.) The interesting thing was, when we were in a small living room trying to figure out if the owner is a male or a female by simply touching the clothes in the closet. All of us were so sure that the owner is a male because the clothes were large sizes. But then we were told the clothes actually belonged to a overweight girl!

After that we tried to find a seat in a music hall and buy drinks in a bar . It occurred to me that we relied so much on our visual sense that we were not good at touching things and telling what they were. Moreover, blindness is really scary ! I think I will definitely cherish my sight from now on and try to help not only the visually impaired but more people who in need of help!

Dialogue in the Dark Experience

I took a tour in the Dialogue in the Dark Experience Exhibition for about an hour and a half. Edward, our visually-impaired tour guide gave us a wonderful tour in the dark. The blindness made me so scared at first, but knowing that there were no stairs gave me was such a relief because I am so scared of walking down the stairs in the dark!

Edward guided us to across 1* the road with the "ding-ding"sound around(I'm not sure what the sound is called, please tell me if you know.) The most interesting part thing was2*, when we were in a small living room trying to figure out if the owner is 3* a male or a female by simply touching the clothes in the closet. All of us were so sure that the owner is3* a male because the clothes were3* large sizes. But then we were told the clothes actually belonged 3* to a overweight girl!

After that we tried to find a seat in a music hall and buy drinks in a bar . It occurred to me that we relied so much on our visual sense that we were not good at touching things and telling what they were. Moreover, blindness is really scary ! I think I will definitely cherish my sight from now on and try to help not only the visually impaired but more people who are in need of help!

1* helped us to cross - would work but not with guided.

2* The interesting thing was - is used to underline something strange or unusual.

3* I would prefer to use past tense for all the verbs here. You can use present as the person continues to be female.etc. but it would have to be consistently present- you have mixed present and past.

lots of good expressions and very well corrected.