How Time Flies!

The third day of 2014 also went by. Days and nights pass, and we get older. It seems like it was yesterday when 2013 began. Now, 365 days passed and three days ago all people around the world welcomed 2014. It is unbelievable how fast time goes by and we don't even realize it. One day we suddenly will see wrinkles on our faces and think how fast we are getting old. Then we may have a flashback of our past memories, and ask ourselves whether or not we were satisfied with our lives or achieved all of our aspirations and dreams. Hope all of our dreams will have been fulfilled by the time we are in our fifties.

Passing time always reminds me that how short our lives are. Many years of our lives have already gone by, and the rest of our lives will also pass as quick as a wink. We always should think that our death is close because no one knows when that day and hour will come. So, cherish our loved ones and our lives, before it is too late. They can be gone in an instant. Let's enjoy our lives and ignore bitter moments.

How Time Flies!

The third day of 2014 also went just zipped by. Days and nights passed, and we get older. It seemed like it was yesterday when 2013 had just begun. Now, 365 days had passed and only three days ago, all people around the world was welcoming 2014. It is unbelievable how fast time goes by is winking away and we don't even not realizing it. One day suddenly, we suddenly will see wrinkles appear on our faces and think how the sight makes us feel how fast we are getting old. Then we may have a Flashbacks of our past memories come flooding in, and we ask ourselves whether or not we were how satisfied we are with our lives. or Did we achieved all of our aspirations and dreams?. I hope so. I do really hope that when in my fifties, I can look back without regret.  all of our dreams will have been fulfilled by the time we are in our fifties.

The passing time, a constant reminder to always reminds me that how short our lives can be are. How many years of our lives have already gone whizzed by? and the rest of our lives will also pass As quickly as a wink, so do the rest of our remaining time! We always should think that our Death is close always hovering around as because no one knows of their appointed time. when that day and hour will come. So, Therefore cherish your loved ones and your lives, before it is too soon regrets descend upon uslate. They can be gone in an instant. Let's enjoy our lives and Ignore the bitter moments and enjoy the good times.

Excellent thoughts for the mind.  Cannot resist to show you another way of expressing :)

How Time Flies!

The third day of 2014 also just went by. Days and nights pass, and we get older. It seems like it was yesterday when 2013 began. 2013 began yesterday. Now, 365 days have passed and three days ago all people all around the world welcomed 2014. It is unbelievable how fast time goes by and we don't even realize it. One day we suddenly will see wrinkles on our faces and think about how fast we are getting old. Then we may have a flashback of our past memories, and ask ourselves whether or not we were satisfied with our lives or achieved all of our aspirations and dreams. We will hope all of our dreams will have been be fulfilled by the time we are in our fifties.

Passing time always reminds me that how short our lives are. Many years of our lives have already gone by, and the rest of our lives will also pass as quickly as a wink. We should always should think that our death is close because no one knows when that day and hour will come. So, cherish our loved ones and our lives, before it is too late. They can be gone in an instant. Let's enjoy our lives and ignore bitter moments.

Very good! Your grammatic use of commas and sentence structure is excellent.