Could you live without TV?.

With doctors warning that obesity is caused by to much TV, could help us to get in shape if we turn off the TV?
In my opinion watching TV it’s not the best way to spend our free time, because I think that TV can damage our thinking capacity. Moreover, you can get depressive because of the bad news on TV.
Instead of watching TV so much, you can go running twice or three times per week or enjoying doing something more useful such as reading, or going out with your friend to have a beer.
In short, if you thing about that, turn off your TV should be a solution to your problems .

Could you live without TV?.

With doctors warning that obesity is caused by too much TV, could it help us to get in shape if we turn off the TV?
    In my opinion, watching TV is not the best way to spend our free time, because I think that TV can damage our thinking capacity. Moreover, you can get depressed because of the bad news on TV.
    Instead of watching TV so much, you can go running twice or three times per week or enjoy doing something more useful such as reading, or going out with your friend to have a beer.
    In short, if you think about it, turning off your TV should be a solution to your problems .

Could you live without TV?.

In my opinion watching TV is not the best way to spend our free time, because I think that TV can damage our thinking capacity. Moreover, you can get depressed because of the bad news on TV.
    In short, if you think about that, turning off your TV should be a solution to your problems.

Good luck reducing your TV time!