hiking around the world

hi people,
i would like to write some sentences about hiking and climbing the mountains. I am really excited about rock climbing it is the best part of my life. If i am climbing or hiking on mountains i am feeling so happy and free :-). You may say that I am fool, but it is really true. I climb the face of some rock and then when I am up there looking on the view it is feeling of freedom and independence. I hope that I could climb until i growing old. :-)

hiking around the world

hi people,
    i would like to write some sentences about hiking and climbing the mountains. I am really excited about rock climbing, it is the best part of my life. If i am climbing or hiking on mountains i am feeling so happy and free :-). You may say that I am a fool, but it is really true. I climb the face of some rock and then when I am up there looking on at the view it is(/gives me) a feeling of freedom and independence. I hope that I could climb until i growing old. :-)

1. In English "I" is always supposed to be a capital letter. On the internet people often write it as a small letter but it is best to be consistent - you have used a mixture of I and i :)

2. English doesn't use the word "some" like slavic languages - instead we use "a" because that is an indefinite article,  so you can just as easily say "I climb the face of a rock"

3. Overall, this is good :)