Paqui
famous for fifteen seconds. Love them or hate them, TV talent shows are incredibly popular worldwide. For many boys and girls, TV talent shows are the chance to live their dream of fame, but not everyone’s convinced. What I think about a talent contest is that for many people is a great chance to earn money or to become famous, so if you are good doing something , that is a good way to show your talent in public . Nevertheless I understand that some people don’t agree with this idea because the think that if you want to be rich or famous, you must work really hard.
1

Corrections in red.  Stylistics in blue.

Famous for Fifteen Seconds.

Love them or hate them, TV talent shows are incredibly popular worldwide. For many boys and girls, TV talent shows are a chance to live their dream of fame.  But not everyone’s convinced.
What I think about a talent contest is that for many people it is a great chance to earn money or to become famous.  So if you are good at doing something, that is a good way to show/demonstrate your talent in public.
Nevertheless, I understand that some people don’t agree with this idea, because they think that if you want to be rich or famous, you must work really hard.

"fifteen minutes of fame" -   http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/15_minutes_of_fame