Are there remains of ethics still in the world of business ?!

In the world of business, there are a lot of companies compete each other on customers to promote their products and services for the sake of maximizing their profits.

There is no issue with that, moreover competition among business companies considered a good advantage for customers, even though the main purpose of companies to do so is to gain more money.

But that became a big problem when these companies started ignoring the issue of customer's safety, and to care only for finding new ways of earning more extra money.

Now the question that need to be answered, is not possible for business companies to gain profits and to take in consideration in the same time the issue of customer's safety while producing or serving different products and service?

The reason behind writing this paragraph that one of my friends informed me recently about some scientific researches results found a relationship between aluminium chlorohydrate ingredient which exist in most of commercial deodorants available in markets and serious diseases such as breast cancer.

I know that there are many other researches found there is no adequate evidence on such relationship, but we still need as customers to be aware there are some business companies who don't care about our safety.

Thanks for reading my firs entry, and I will appreciate your comments and corrections.

Salem

Are there any remaining ethics still in the world of business ?!

In the world of business, there are a lot of companies that compete with each other for customers, to promote their products and services for the sake of maximizing their profits.

There is no issue with that - moreover, competition among business companies is considered a good advantageous for customers, even though the main purpose of companies in doing so is to gain more money.

However, that became a big problem when these companies started ignoring the issue of customers'  safety, and caring only about finding new ways of earning more extra money.

Now the question that needs to be answered is, is it not possible for business companies to gain profits and at the same time to take into consideration the issue of customer's safety while producing or providing different products and service?

The reason behind writing this paragraph is that one of my friends informed me recently about some scientific researches results found a relationship between aluminium chlorohydrate ingredient which exists in most of commercial deodorants available in markets and serious diseases such as breast cancer.

I know that there has been much research that found there is no adequate evidence of such a relationship, but we still need as customers to be aware that there are some business companies who don't care about our safety.

Thanks for reading my first entry, and I will appreciate your comments and corrections.

Salem

[Good first entry.  The only thing I disagree with is that companies have less concern lately for customers' safety.  There always has been pressure due to competition to try to cut corners.  There will always have to be some balancing force - government agencies and the internet, that will serve to inform and protect the users of products.]