Today.

I'm happy today.
I woke up very late this morning because last night I couldn't sleep. Because of that, all the plans that I have for the day broke down [expired].
On lunch, my brother phoned to me to asking if I can take care of his dog (called Ron) his afternoon. I don't like dogs, but I have to answers "Yes, brother, no problem!" But, for myself I said "Really? Are you kidding me, brother?"
And this afternoon I had to take care of his dog, and for my sister's dog (called Queen).
In the evenning, my aunt, uncle and cousin came to my house (and I can take a break about the dogs hahaha).
We drink coffee, tea and chocolat. And my uncle know about computers. I made the most of the situation and told him that in my portatil-computer didn't work the Wi-Fi. My uncle repair it!

Today.

I'm happy today.
    I woke up very late this morning because I couldn't sleep last night. Because of that, all the plans that I have had for the day broke down [expired] (We'd probably say "fell through" or "fell apart" here).
    On During lunch, my brother phoned to me to asking if I can could take care of his dog (called Ron) his that afternoon. I don't like dogs, but I have had to answers, "Yes, brother, no problem!" But, for to myself, I said, "Really? Are you kidding me, brother?"
    And this afternoon I had to take care of both his dog, and for my sister's dog (called Queen).
    In the evenning, my aunt, uncle and cousin came to my house (and I can could take a break about from the dogs hahaha).
    We drink drank coffee, tea and chocolate. And mMy uncle knows a lot about computers., so I made the most of the situation and told him that in my portatil-computer laptop didn't work with the Wi-Fi. My uncle repaired it!

Today.

I'm happy today.
    I woke up very late this morning because I couldn't sleep last night . Because of that, all the plans that I have for the day broke down [expired].
    On (During / After) lunch, my brother phoned to me to asking if I could take care of his dog (called Ron) that afternoon. I don't like dogs, but I had to answers "Yes, brother, no problem!" But to myself I said "Really? Are you kidding me, brother?"
    And this afternoon I had to take care of his dog and for my sister's dog (called Queen).
    In the evenning, my aunt, uncle and cousin came to my house (and I can take a break from the dogs hahaha).
    We drank coffee, tea and chocolate. And my uncle know about computers, so I made the most of the situation and told him that in my laptop didn't work with the Wi-Fi. My uncle repaired it!

you tend to mix present and past tense in this piece