Holidays are coming to finished.

On Thursday, I will go back to the school and I don't want it! I have exams and exhibitions.
I'm not used to wake up early. When school begin another time, I will wake up at 7.30a.m, then I will leave home at 8a.m and will drive to 30 minutes to came at my school. The class begin at 9a.m but I should go home with so much time, because in the road I could met with some big trucks (and they drive very slow!) and I need park my car (and there isn't so much sites at the car park). On Mondays and Thursdays, I have class since 9a.m to 8p.m, because of that, this days I never have free time for me! It is terrible!
But, before this Thursday I'm free to do all I want! I think that I spend this little time to go to the gym, wacth films and (although I don't want it) to do some homework that I don't finished yet.

Holidays are coming to finished an end. ["to come to an end" is the correct phrasal verb]

On Thursday, I will go back to the school, and I don't want it [A comma separates to independent clause]! I have exams and exhibitions [exhibitions? maybe "projects"?].

I'm not used to waking up early ["used to" usually requires the -ing form of a verb]. When school begins again another time, I will have to wake up at 7.30a.m [using "have to" shows that something external is making us do something], then I will leave home at 8a.m, and will drive to for 30 minutes to came at get to my school. The class begins at 9a.m, but I should have to go leave home with so much time early, because in the road, I could meet with some big trucks, and they drive very slow! and I need to park my car, and there isaren't so much a lot of sites at the car park. On Mondays and Thursdays, I have a class since from 9a.m to 8p.m, and because of that, this days I never have free time for me during these days! It is terrible!

But, before this coming Thursday, I'm free to do all whatever I want! I think that I will spend this little time to go to the gym, watch films and, although I don't want it, to do some homework that I don't haven't finished yet. [A dependent clause can be placed in the middle of a sentence, but it has to be surrounded by commas]

Holidays are coming to finished an end.

On Thursday, I will go back to the school and I don't want it! to! I have exams and exhibitions.
    I'm not used to wake waking up early. When school begins another time again, I will wake up at 7.30am, then I will leave home at 8am and will drive to 30 minutes to came arrive at my school. The class begins at 9am but I should go leave home with so much plenty of time, because in on the road I could meet with some big trucks (and they drive very slow!) and I need to park my car (and there isn't aren't so much many sites spaces at the car park). On Mondays and Thursdays, I have class since from 9am to 8pm, because of that, this these days I never have free time for me! It is terrible!
    But, before this Thursday I'm free to do all I want! I think that I will spend this little time to go to the gym, wacth  watch films and (although I don't want it to) to do some homework that I don't haven't finished yet.

Bravo! I also wake up at 7.30am every day for work - it's horrible! I am thankful that I walk to work so I don't meet any trucks on the road :)