Text "Cracked Fireball" (Could you correct my mistakes, please?)

Hello, everybody. Here is my translation of the text. Could you correct my mistakes, please?

1. Cracked Fireball
2. What has happened with our Sun?
3. We have heard the Sun has got spots though no one has ever told of its cracks.
4. Some time ago the astronomers have noticed a long black strip at the visible side of the Sun which is almost encircling the Sun.
4. Reminiscent of the crack a stripe (zone? belt?) grows with enormous speed: in three days it has elongated about three times - up to 800 thousand kilometers long.

Thank you.

Is this from 'THE SUN TODAY: 17 August 2012 -- CRACKS IN THE SUN'?

http://www.thesurfaceofthesun.com/sunquakes.htm

1. Cracked Fireball Cracks in the sun(?)
    2. What has happened with to/on our Sun?
    3. We have heard the Sun has got spots though no one has ever told spoken of its cracks.
    4. Some time ago the astronomers have noticed a long black strip at on the visible side of the Sun which is almost encircling the Sun.
    4. Reminiscent Suggestive of/Looking like a the crack, or a stripe, the zone or belt grows with enormous speed: in three days it has elongated to about three times its original length - up to 800 thousand kilometers long.

Thank you.

1. Cracked Fireball
    2. What has happened with our Sun?
    3. We have heard the Sun has got spots though no one has ever said anything about cracks.
    4. Some time ago the astronomers have noticed a long black strip on the visible side of the Sun, which is almost encircling the Sun.
    4. Reminiscent of the crack, a strip (zone? belt?) grows with enormous speed: in three days it has elongated about three times - up to 800 thousand kilometers long.

Thank you.